Nearing the end of a season (a quarter or a year) prompts a sense of urgency to finish strong. Can you still finish strong? That depends on whether you are willing to do 5 things:
1. Take a look at your deadline (i.e. the end of a year)
2. Count the number of weeks between now and then.
3. List your most important meetings, clients, and goals to land where you want to be.
4. Schedule the items on your list into the number of weeks you have left.
5. Enlist a Buddy to touch base with each week on your achievements.
You can surprise yourself even if you have lagged behind by committing to follow through on these 5 simple (but profound) actions.
Only you decide where you will be at the finish line.
Ready, Set, Go!